About the Firm
Elite Integrity Group Limited is the first privately owned company to be established to operate and trade in debt consolidation and recovery. It aims at being the mediator between debtors and creditors or the banks. It’s principal business activities are Debt Consolidation and Recovery, Real Estate and Construction projects, Purchasing and supply of Oil and Gas.
BACKGROUND & HISTORY OF ELITE INTEGRITY GROUP
Elite Integrity Group takes its roots from the Fast Link up Direct Ventures established in Canada specifically in Regina, which commenced business in the year 2010. In 2010 the shareholder of the Fast Link up Direct Ventures mandated to reorganize its structure into a holding company (Elite Integrity Group) with a mandate to:
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
- The Formation and operation of Elite Integrity Group is recognised as a limited liability company. Usually the main benefit of an LLC is that its structures limit the owners’ personal liability for business debts and court judgments against the business.
- However what sets the corporation apart from all other types of businesses is that the corporation is an independent legal and tax entity, separate from the one who owns, controls and manages it. Because of this separate status, the owners of a corporation don’t use their personal tax returns to pay tax on corporate profits — the corporation itself pays these taxes. Owners pay personal income tax only on money they draw from the corporation in the form of salaries, bonuses, and the like.
- Like corporations, LLCs provide limited personal liability for business debts and claims. But when it comes to taxes, LLCs are more like partnerships: the owners of an LLC pay taxes on their shares of the business income on their personal tax returns.
- Corporations and LLCs make sense for business owners who either;
- 1) run a risk of being sued by customers or of piling up a lot of business debts,
- 2) have substantial personal assets they want to protect from business creditors.